Monday, October 22, 2007

My Favorite Songs

Hallelujah praise the Lamb

From the moment man first disobeyed the Father
We were then held captive by our sins
The law of God demanded a sacrifice
Returning to Himself His own again

So the Lamb, God's only Son was freely offered
Atonement for our sins forever made
He innocent and holy, yet God and God only
Could ransom and redeem us back again

Chorus
Hallelujah praise the Lamb
Hallelujah praise the Lamb
My heart sings His praise again
Hallelujah praise the Lamb

So the cross they carried Him
With all our guilt and all our sin
The Lamb of God was slain for our transgressions
So to the cross those nail pierced hands
Reached up to God and down to man
And just as if I'd never sinned
He took me in His arms

So graciously and willingly forgave
For mercy, grace, and love that knows no boundaries
Though guilty and condemned I now am free
Forever I'm forgiven for Christ the Lord is risen
And risen with Him we shall one day be


Made me Glad

I will bless the Lord forever
I will trust Him at all times
He has delivered me from all fear
He has set my feet upon a rock
I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord

Chorus
You are my shield
My strength
My portion
Deliverer
My shelter
Strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Verse 2
Whom have I in heaven but You
There's none I desire beside You
You have made me glad
And I'll say of the Lord


All the Heavens

Holy holy are You Lord
The whole earth is filled with Your glory
Let the nations rise to give
Honour and praise to Your name

Let Your face shine on us
And the world will know You live
All the heavens shout Your praise
Beautiful is our God
The Universe will sing
Hallelujah to You our King


All for love

All for love a father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For Love was crucified…

Oh how many times have I broken your heart
But still you forgive if only I ask?
And how many times have you heard me pray?
Draw near to me…

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is you…

Let me sing all for love
I will join the angels song
Ever Holy is the Lord
King of Glory, King of all…

All for love the Saviour prayed:
“Abba father have your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the cross draw man to you…”


This is my Desire

This is my desire, to honour You,
Lord with all my heart,
I worship You,
All I have within me, I give You praise,
All that I adore, is in You,

Lord I give You my heart,
I give You my soul,
I live for You alone,
Every breath that I take,
Every moment I'm awake,
Lord have Your way in me.

No comments: